- * Are you yearning for a challenge and to explore uncharted territory?
- * Do you wish to leave the herd pack to create something unique to transform an industry?
- * Are you a fanatical believer in the role of technology to transform lives?
if you answered YES to all of the above you are most likely to be the right fit for an opportunity which will fundamentally alter the experience of making a donation in India. we are developing India’s first payment solutions platform built specifically for NGOs. read more about us.
we are a startup, so we are in “always-on” mode. you need to have a high degree of enthusiasm, energy and an ability and willingness to put in whatever it takes to get the job done. in addition, you should be ready to take on whatever job that needs to get done. so if you have always wanted to work in a high-growth team learning and unlearning every single day; if you have the ability to work in a constantly changing environment; if you have boundless energy to try multiple tasks and fail and fail fast at that, this is the place for you.
to apply for the below mentioned positions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line
we are currently recruiting for the following positions:
you will be responsible for onboarding NGOs and helping them to complete registration requirements. you will create and refine the requirements of funding for the NGO and present it in a manner that can help the NGOs get more donations. in this role you will enable NGOs to get a payment gateway on their site thus helping them raise more money. you will ensure a great experience for the NGO throughout the registration process through timely follow-ups and responding to all their queries.
you need to be able to write English quite well with a reasonable comfort in speaking the same. in addition you will need to be able to speak in Hindi and/or one other regional language so that you can converse with the NGOs easily. a reasonable familiarity with computers and basic software such as Microsoft Word and Excel is expected.
This role is open for internships (min: 2 months), part-time and full-time.
as a team lead in charge of NGO acquisitions, you will lead a team of 4-5 associates and 2-3 interns. your role will include:
i) leading and monitoring the team towards achievement of individual and team targets
ii) assisting team on technical issues and assisting them to resolve NGO queries
iii) checking output of team ensuring high level of quality in output
iv) constantly working on ways to improve process towards reducing processing time
v) recruitment of team
vi) assisting in lead generation strategy and execution
You should ideally love what we are doing and have been in an operations role leading a team (though that is not a requirement). we are looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience.
What are we looking for?
1. excellent English communication skills – both written and oral. in addition, verbal knowledge of Hindi and at least one other Indian language will be very useful.
2. strong analytics & Excel knowledge (to be able to process large amounts of data).
3. attention to detail is critical in this role
4. already led teams in Sales/Operations roles towards targets / TAT processing time.
5. understanding of SQL and HTML will be an added advantage