- * Are you yearning for a challenge and to explore uncharted territory?
- * Do you wish to leave the herd pack to create something unique to transform an industry?
- * Are you a fanatical believer in the role of technology to transform lives?
if you answered YES to all of the above you are most likely to be the right fit for an opportunity which will fundamentally alter the experience of making a donation in India. we are developing India’s first payment solutions platform built specifically for NGOs. read more about us.
we are a startup, so we are in “always-on” mode. you need to have a high degree of enthusiasm, energy and an ability and willingness to put in whatever it takes to get the job done. in addition, you should be ready to take on whatever job that needs to get done. so if you have always wanted to work in a high-growth team learning and unlearning every single day; if you have the ability to work in a constantly changing environment; if you have boundless energy to try multiple tasks and fail and fail fast at that, this is the place for you.
to apply for the below mentioned positions send an email to email@example.com with the position in the subject line
we are currently recruiting for the following positions:
you will be responsible for onboarding NGOs and helping them to complete registration requirements. you will create and refine the requirements of funding for the NGO and present it in a manner that can help the NGOs get more donations. in this role you will enable NGOs to get a payment gateway on their site thus helping them raise more money. you will ensure a great experience for the NGO throughout the registration process through timely follow-ups and responding to all their queries.
you need to be able to write English quite well with a reasonable comfort in speaking the same. in addition you will need to be able to speak in Hindi and/or one other regional language so that you can converse with the NGOs easily. a reasonable familiarity with computers and basic software such as Microsoft Word and Excel is expected.
This role is open for internships (min: 2 months), part-time and full-time.
As the Associate Director of NGO Relationships you will basically lead all our efforts on the NGO side – from sales, marketing to operations and delivery. You will head all our NGO side activities with primary responsibility of business development, sales & marketing. You will manage the operations team that will onboard NGOs to our platform and service them.
So if you have always wanted to work in a high-growth team learning and unlearning every single day; if you have boundless energy to try multiple tasks and fail and fail fast at that, this is the place for you.
Remember we are a startup, so we are in “always-on” mode. You need to have a high degree of enthusiasm, energy and an ability and willingness to put in whatever it takes to get the job done. You will need a high degree of execution focus and take ideas from concept to planning to execution in the shortest possible time.
While prior experience in sales / business development is not essential, it is essential that you have interacted with customers (preferably enterprise/business customers) in a prior role and you have led teams around the same or operations / customer service. We are looking at folks who are strong both in selling to the customer and servicing them. And we are looking at folks with connection to the social sector for whom this is more of a passionate endeavor than simply a job. We want this role to start a journey for you that brings purpose to your life.
This is a senior level position reporting directly to the CEO. You will be #2 in the organization and, so we are looking for candidates with maturity. While number of years of experience is not the most important thing, significant achievement in business development, sales, marketing, customer service, operations and team management is important and will be judged for. In due course of time, this position will transition to a Co-Founder position for the right candidate with significant equity stake.
Preference for candidates with at least 2 years of experience. Please note that this role is NOT for freshers.
What are we looking for?
1. Strong communication – both oral & written in English. Speaking fluency in other languages is an added advantage
2. Excellent analytical capabilities (fantastic on Excel) and an ability to grasp things fast
3. An ability to think both creatively & objectively
4. Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
5. Most importantly – an almost crazy willingness to learn!!!
As the Systems Manager, you our go-to person on all matters related to technology – both internally as well as externally for our clients. You will co-ordinate with our technology partner for new product developments, testing, bug-fixes etc. You will help NGOs integrate our platform on their websites and help them on all matters technical related to our platform. You will also be expected to automate some simple internal activities and programming skills are thus essential. However at the core this role is NOT a programming role.
We are a startup, so we are in “always-on” mode. You need to have a high degree of enthusiasm, energy and an ability and willingness to put in whatever it takes to get the job done. In addition, you should be ready to take on whatever job that needs to get done. This is not a typical 9-5 job and will require substantial effort outside office hours and a high degree of availability on weekends and holidays. So if you have always wanted to work in a high-growth team learning and unlearning every single day; if you have boundless energy to carry out multiple tasks and build new systems and processes this is the place for you.
The ideal candidate is one who has been involved in web development with expertise in HTML/CSS and SQL. Advanced Excel will be beneficial in this role. We are ideally looking at someone with at least 2 years’ experience.
THIS IS NOT A PROGRAMMING / SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ROLE.
What are we looking for?
1. Strong HTML/CSS Knowledge with background of web development
2. Strong SQL knowledge (important to be able to write speedy queries) & Excel knowledge (to be able to process large amounts of data). Advanced Excel with ability to write macros is an advantage.
3. Strong understanding and appreciation of the software development process. Someone said “God is in the detail”. In the software space, “God is in testing”! You will be responsible for taking all our new features LIVE.
4. Excellent analytical capabilities and an ability to grasp things fast and write out functional specs, managing an activity end-to-end. You would be responsible for deciding our NEW features.
5. Great communication skills to co-ordinate and manage team internally and partners externally.
Most importantly – an almost crazy willingness to learn and do anything & everything that is required!!!